The department is equipped with:
Beds connected directly to an oxygen source and a central suction system.
- Equipments which are necessary for critical situations handling such as; Defibrillator, defibrillators, monitors, electrocardiogram, blood gas monitor.
- Special team of cardiologists to work in emergencies.
- A trauma team consisting of a neurosurgeon, a general surgeon, an intensive care specialist and an orthopedic surgeon, are required immediately to deal with any critical trauma situation upon arrival.
- All diagnostic services (radiology - laboratory - catheter ...) are available 24 hours in cooperation with the intensive care unit to ensure that the correct decisions are taken while dealing with sensitive cases.
There is a daily 24-hour emergency medicine specialist in addition to resident doctors in the following specialties:
- General Surgery
- Internal medicine
- Intensive care
- Heart and blood vessels
- We also provide a 24/7 laboratory, x-ray and electrocardiogram service for emergencies.
Nasaaem Hospital: 163 South Teseen – 5th settlement- Cairo
Nasaaem Clinics Nasr City : 101 Mostafa El-Nahas Street – Nasr City
Nasaaem Clinics New Cairo: Medical Park Building 2 - in front of New Cairo Court
Nasaaem Clinics Rehab: The Yard mall, Gate 6 El-Rehab
Nasaaem Hospital: 10am to 10pm
Nasaaem Clinics Nasr City : 10 am to 10 pm
Nasaaem Clinics New Cairo: 10 am to 10 pm
Nasaaem Clinics Rehab: 10am to 10pm