We are a patient centric Hospital, established ourselves as a Hospital that cares, it's all about improving our patient's comfort, quality of life and wellbeing , so our patients need to know their rights and responsibilities.
• Be fully informed about his rights, responsibilities, information about his condition, & to respond to his inquiries in a simplified language.
• Know the treating doctor & caregivers.
• Access adequate care in case of pain or disability.
• Have an access to appropriate care (in case of its availability in the hospital) with equity, & according to his values & beliefs, & that keeps his dignity.
• Be informed about his care decisions & to participate in their making after being informed about their results, alternatives, & consequences of not following them.
• Be informed about benefits, complications, alternatives, &success rates of invasive procedures, surgeries, blood &blood products transfusion, anesthesia, sedation, organ transplantation, chemotherapy, renal/hepatic dialysis, & contrast injection, & to sign informed consent before undergoing or administrating them
• Can refuse care rendered & to discontinue treatment after being informed about the consequences.
• Keep his security, property, privacy, & confidentiality.
• Meet his needs, & to submit complaints or suggestions for which the hospital will pursue adoption.
• Know the price of services rendered by the hospital.
• Rights that are approved by ministry of health laws and regulation
• Have to follow hospital rules & regulations.
• Have to respect other patients & hospital personnel.
• Inform caregivers about all his medical history information.
• Follow plan of care agreed upon with treating doctor.
• Inform caregivers about any symptoms or change in health status, including pain
• Not to leave the hospital during course of treatment except after permission of treating doctor &hospital management.
• Assume responsibility for the consequences of refusing treatment or leaving hospital against medical advice, & to sign the relevant informed consents.
• Not to keep valuables in his possession & to deliver them to hospital security to be saved.
• Follow hospital official visiting hours.
• Protect the hospital facilities.
• Not to bring food or drink from outside the hospital for protecting patients health, as well as fireplaces, heaters …. etc.
• Meet hospital financial obligations in a timely manner.